Beanbag Entertainment ABN 33206779354
Thank you for visiting one of Beanbag Entertainment’s websites. We respect and protect the privacy of our users. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit one of our websites, or when you use our Services. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Type of personal information collected
If you contact us or use our pre-registration form, we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number. Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Collection and use of personal information
Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you. We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
We collect the following information from you:
- We only store your first and last name and email. We do not store any other personal information.
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- We hold your information so as to provide you with 50% off the cost of your first movie upon Beanbag's launch.
- To send you informational and promotional content through our newsletters. You can stop receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To communicate with our subscribers about their account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our subscribers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests and other appropriate legal requests.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including lawyers and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a matter in court or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the services we offer. This includes our use of the data that our subscribers provide us in order to enable Beanbag to share this information with third parties (such as cinema, distributor, film maker and movie studio companies) to improve our services and enable Beanbag to form relationships with third parties and obtain content for viewing on Beanbag’s proposed movie streaming platform. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- We will hold your information until you choose to opt out.
- We do not sell or provide your information to any third party.
Access to and correction of personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. These service is free of charge. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by Beanbag, please unsubscribe directly from that a newsletter or contact Beanbag directly to update or delete your data. If you contact us, we may remove or update your information within a reasonable time.
From time-to-time, we may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you choose to participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these contests or surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip or post codes). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic and to personalise our Site.
We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. When we do, that company will be prohibited from using our users' personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Complaints about breach or requests
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
You can contact us by email, or send complaint to the postal address below. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
For your privacy concerns, you can contact us at our email address: admin at beanbagentertainment.com
Alternatively, you can write to us at:Beanbag Entertainment
PO Box 1004
East Victoria Park WA